Old 19-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Pablo P Pablo P is offline
Registered User

Maybe maths isn't my strong point....but if Ray says he has worked for Wessex Teak for five years (post 21) but at the same time the company "did not exist in 2006" (post 25) then does that mean I am dozed off and missed 2010! ;-)

On a more serious note, I had the misfortune to buy from Wessex Teak and after one summer, with lots of TLC (including oil and sanding), the table had splits in two places, and warped enough to mean drinks looked like they were being served on a boat listing to starboard rather severely.

You get what you pay for in life I guess. Hopefully Ray gets paid very well - after all, there aren't many delivery drivers I've met before who are so passionate about their employers that they are willing to trawl the net singing their praises :-)

P.