Old 25-02-2003, 03:51 AM
animaux

Default weed & Feed - when may my baby go back on the lawn ??

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:07:10 -0500, Ann wrote:

animaux expounded:

Do you have the soil tested? How do you know it is still so low in pH?

Yes, I do. And for the second, because I retest. Really, I think
after growing this lawn for 25 years I do have a clue.

Ann, I never meant to imply otherwise. You should know better. I suppose I
used the opportunity for others to read the exchange and have their soil tested
before adding lime. I know people down HERE in calciferous soil with a pH of
8.5 in many places, with only a few inches of soil who add lime!

Did you know about pelletized lime? You may not need that second app. if you
use it. I don't know about where you are, but it helped down on Long Island.
Completely different conditions, I'm aware.

Victoria