Old 20-04-2010, 09:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Bottle Brush is blooming

On Apr 19, 7:43*am, "Paul" wrote:
Last year I planted a minature Bottle Bush. This morning I noticed that one
bunch of (pods?) is opening. A beautiful red. It is getting ready to bust
out all over. In a few more days.... *WOW! The wait will be worth it. I need
to find a yellow one to go with it. I am in a deserty area of So. Cal.,
Inland Empire.

--
Paul O.

Aren't they gorgeous!! I had one (regular, not miniature) years ago,
but my friend's dog totalled it
and I never replaced it till recently. It is going gang busters! I
have to prune every few months.
Enjoy your "brushes"!

Persephone