Old 21-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Sack Of Gold Sack Of Gold is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa green View Post
may i suggest "barbra's throbbing dog scare device" it works wonders when those pesky beasts hop my fence and ruin my bbq session!
I don't think ive ever heard of a Throbbing dog scare device. Ive reported this post as inapropriate.

Also, if dog's are causing a problem look into buying pond wire. it goes around the post and would probably help prevent this.

What kind of fish do you have? i'd love to see some pictures

Hope this helped.