Old 21-04-2010, 12:00 PM
teresa green teresa green is offline
Registered User

Default What Is In My Pond?!

i've had my pond for about 5 years now, and i usually keep small fish in there, i'm not entirely sure what they are, but the previous owner had left them there when he sold me the house.

recently though, i hear this sound at night that scares the bejeebers out of me! it sounds a little like a motorcycle and it won't shut up at night!

i checked out the pond the next morning and i was shocked to see this jelly like substance! with little dots in them! what the hell is it?!

i havn't actually seen the animal yet, but it sounds like quite a big animal, and the jelly stuff it left behind shows it must be rather big too.

any help guys? hurry!