Old 21-04-2010, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Hedge choices

Martin wrote:
The kids are bright enough not to eat random things
(I've already lecturered then on mushrooms and berries).

I lectured my kids on not eating fungi with the result that decades later
neither of them will eat anything with mushrooms in it.

I must admit, the lecturing I got on not eating fungi when I was little has
made me very suspicious of anything that isn't a shop bought very obvious
white or chestnut mushroom! I got brave a few years ago and bought some
Interesting Mushrooms from the food market in COvent Garden at Christmas,
but ... it just didn't seem right!