Old 21-04-2010, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default how do i install a tree?

On Apr 21, 5:47*am, teresa green teresa.green.
wrote:
i've been wondering how to install a tree into my garden, currently i am
having trouble decideing how to do, well, how to do everything
involved!

i don't know what type of tree to buy, i need something small, but not
too small, something climb-able. i need something that will fit my 8
meter square wide garden.

i also need to know who to contact to purchase a tree, and i need to
know what type of watar to feed my baby tree.

i was thinking about aveon, but decided that volcanic fit the bill.
what's your oppinion?!

also, does anyone know a good tree-baptist that is local to the
nottinghamshire area?

thanks!

--
teresa green

"Tree baptist"?? Dunno, but you might consider a tree agnostic.