Old 21-04-2010, 11:08 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default how do i install a tree?

teresa green wrote:
i've been wondering how to install a tree into my garden, currently i
am having trouble decideing how to do, well, how to do everything
involved!

Have another beer or two it will become clearer.

i don't know what type of tree to buy, i need something small, but not
too small, something climb-able. i need something that will fit my 8
meter square wide garden.

Will it be tall enough so you can stand underneath and not hit your half
metre cubed pointy head though?

i also need to know who to contact to purchase a tree, and i need to
know what type of watar to feed my baby tree.

When your loan on the beer expires pass it on to the tree. It's best if you
massage it into the tree every morning before the sun rises. And chant.

i was thinking about aveon, but decided that volcanic fit the bill.
what's your oppinion?!

Something from the genus Fatheadsia comes to mind.

also, does anyone know a good tree-baptist that is local to the
nottinghamshire area?

thanks!

There used to be some bush Baptists around here but now we just have bush
Buddhist (of the nether sect). Will that do?

David.