Old 22-04-2010, 12:44 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.sport.golf
Howard Brazee Howard Brazee is offline

Default Weeds on greens?

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 06:56:53 -0700 (PDT), Dinosaur_Sr
wrote:

If you don't use treated water for your lawn in Chicago. IMHO watering
lawns is a waste anywhere...not that I wouldn't do it, mind you, but
it's a waste regardless. What is the point to growing some difficult
to keep monoculture of grass around your home?

Some might say that life or humans is a waste. I suspect we all have
different criteria about what is waste and what is important.

- James Madison