Old 22-04-2010, 06:21 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.sport.golf
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Weeds on greens?

In article ,
BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 06:56:53 -0700 (PDT), Dinosaur_Sr
wrote:

If you don't use treated water for your lawn in Chicago. IMHO watering
lawns is a waste anywhere...not that I wouldn't do it, mind you, but
it's a waste regardless. What is the point to growing some difficult
to keep monoculture of grass around your home?

Some might say that life or humans is a waste. I suspect we all have
different criteria about what is waste and what is important.

Species come and species go, none seem to last forever. It is the
arrogance of man that thinks all is for him and must be here for
eternity.

So say the pundits. Easy come, easy go. How does that work for you? I
mean YOU.
--
- Billy