Old 20-04-2003, 04:20 AM
Hussein M.

Default Throwing out baby ...

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:55:41 +0100, Mike
wrote:

Rather a problem there, in that I am thinking the changing rooms/showers
of a football club :-( I don't see the room for a reed bed or large
pond!

I really can't see what there could be found on a dirty footballer
except mud and skin flakes etc. and really can't imagine how these
could degrade to something noxious in water.

Ah ... but the soaps and all the stuff they put in them ..
presumably some chemical anti bacterials to boot.

You are just going to subtly put it about the football clubs that
it's really macho to use soaps and shampoos made from olive oil with
no additives and all those men who use poncy pongy bars and Brut
shampoo are wusses. grin

Huss

Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.