Old 23-04-2010, 02:55 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.sport.golf
Carbon Carbon is offline

Default Weeds on greens?

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:33:13 -0700, Dinosaur_Sr wrote:
On Apr 22, 1:19Â*am, Billy wrote:
In article , Â*Howard
Brazee wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 06:56:53 -0700 (PDT), Dinosaur_Sr
wrote:

If you don't use treated water for your lawn in Chicago. IMHO
watering lawns is a waste anywhere...not that I wouldn't do it,
mind you, but it's a waste regardless. What is the point to growing
some difficult to keep monoculture of grass around your home?

Some might say that life or humans is a waste. Â* I suspect we all
have different criteria about what is waste and what is important.

What is waste and what is important for an individual, or a species?
What? Are you an Ayn Rander, into selfishness, and **** the world, or
are you a human being? The choices are becoming few. -- - Billy

Humans, like other animal species, are inherently selfish. We will act
in self interest every time.

Then we're ****ed.