Old 23-04-2010, 05:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default I'm baaaaaaaack

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

I had a long absence due to illness, hospitalization, working on a website
and writing a book, and all the other crud that happened in between. I'm
raring and ready to get my garden started, so will be asking some questions
here. Hope all is well with each of you.

Steve B
XXtreme SW Utah
3700' elev.
zone 7-8

Visit my blog at http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Been there, done that. Glad you're back ;O)
--
- Billy