Old 23-04-2010, 10:08 AM
hedgetrimmerguy hedgetrimmerguy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Has anyone had any experience of either long-reach or articulated hedge trimmers? Are they
any good? I am very unsteady on step ladders and find it difficult to be up there and use
trimmers so I always miss a lot at the top of the hedge.

Kath

'The Stories of George the Hamster'
Translated by Lee H and Kathleen Smith
ISBN - 978-0-9546989-3-5
Available from The Stories of George the Hamster
and from both on line and High Street Bookshops
You really have a number of options. I have a petrol hedge trimmer that has a long reach extension and anti-vibration which is great to use. However if you are shaky then I would suggest a battery powered model with a long reach as it will be lighter and enable you to trim without a ladder or risking injury.