Old 23-04-2010, 06:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default I'm baaaaaaaack

On Apr 22, 11:47*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
I had a long absence due to illness, hospitalization, working on a website
and writing a book, and all the other crud that happened in between. *I'm
raring and ready to get my garden started, so will be asking some questions
here. *Hope all is well with each of you.

Steve B
XXtreme SW Utah
3700' elev.
zone 7-8

Visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Saw your site in other post and I've essentially been there, done that
too. With cracked chest, I recall no driving for a month and no
lifting more than 10 lb for 2 months. Less meat and more vegetables
are good for you. Best thing for me was wife attending nutrician
lecture in rehab and adjusting our diets accordingly.