Old 24-04-2010, 12:43 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim[_19_] Jim[_19_] is offline

Default Where do I start? Help!

pdhM3 wrote:

Hi All,

Where do I start? I bought a house 3 Years ago that needed total
renovation. Now it's time for the garden! I've around thirty five 100 ft
pine trees around the edges of my garden. I've taken 10 down last year.
The problem is that nothing grows in my garden and also there are loads
of weeds, moss and ivy. I want to put a new lawn in, WHERE DO I START?

--
pdhM3

soil test to determine the pH as well as what mineral deficiencies
need correcting.