Old 24-04-2010, 06:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donwill[_2_] Donwill[_2_] is offline

Default New to gardens/forum, needing some practical solutions

On 23/04/2010 20:39, Lupin wrote:
Hi all, firstly, Im new to this forum and its the onlly and first forum
I have signed up to.. I am also new to gardens, as I used to always live
in flats, but got my first house, with a massive corner garden...
honestly its like a football pitch.snipped

thank you in advance
Lupin

Years ago, (1969) when I was faced with a field for a garden, well an
overgrown paddock of about 1/2 Acre,
I purchased a new book which I found really useful, it was hard backed
copy of :- CREATING YOUR GARDEN by IAN G WALLS, I don't know if it's
still in print but you may find a second hand copy on Amazon or similar
places. If you fail to find one you can buy mine as I have no further
use for it.Contact me on this Newsgroup if you're interested.

Regards
Don