Old 24-04-2010, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim A Jim A is offline

Default Allotment allocated

Peter James wrote:
The good news is that my allotment has been allocated to me. The bad
news is that it's in an old cow pasture with the old pasture still in
place. My back is cringing at the thought of all that digging.
Shame I can't afford a rotorvator.

Peter

I'm still on the waiting list myself, but hoping might filter to the top
of it some time in the next year or ten.

On the offchance you're anywhere within cycling distance from Corsham,
Wiltshire I'll happily lend you a hand with the digging - you're welcome
to email me.

Cheers,

Jim
--