Old 24-04-2010, 04:01 PM
bigfoot bigfoot is offline
Registered User

Default verdone extra usage

Hi

first time post - so take it easy on me. After 3 years of owning my own place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. The lawn was full of weeds, mainly dandelions.

Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can sustain).

Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own. Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?

cheers

BF