Old 25-04-2010, 12:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
James James is offline

Default Feeding of Roses ?

Billy, your rambling, psychotic , cut and paste response included the
following claim:

"Chemical fertilizers (henceforth referred to as chemferts) are made from
petroleum, for which we have gone to war."

Since you have made this claim in public, can you provide proof ? I am a
student of world history and world events, and I know of no instance in
which the United States of American has gone to war for petroleum products.
Of course, there is plenty of oil in Iraq, but we have not taken one gallon
of it yet, and I see no administration plans to do so.

Do you have some sort of mental disorder, obssessing on gasoline products ?

Do you also hate the United States of America ? Part of the Hate America
First crowd ??

Is there some medication that you may have skipped today ?

James