Old 25-02-2003, 04:16 AM
Douglas Bolt

Default so speaking of snow...

Al,

Thanks for the info. Very sad story.

doug bolt
Visit: http://www.boltassociates.com

Al wrote:
I spoke with him with an offer to house some of the stock he salvaged
after I heard about it but he had already found a home for them. If
I remember correctly (and obviously i don't) he pulled either $2000
worth of plants out of the wreckage or 2000 plants. And I remember
feeling heart-sick after I shoveled my driveway to the point of
exhaustion. I can not imagine how he and his family felt digging out
his prize cattleya stud plants.

It was one of two greenhouses BTW. His new one. :-#

"Douglas Bolt" wrote in message
Al,

I too know Roger Cole, but did not know his greenhouse collapsed.
It is probably too late to offer help now, but do you know if he was
able to salvage most of his plants?

doug bolt
Visit: http://www.boltassociates.com

Some of you may know Roger Cole. His new greenhouse collapsed in
the snow storm last week. He lives midway between Washington DC and
Baltimore.