Old 25-04-2010, 01:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
piedmont[_2_] piedmont[_2_] is offline

Default Feeding of Roses ?

"James" wrote in message
I am a very new rose grower (I hope). I have read that Miracle Gro
plant food (the kind you mix in water), and fish emulsion are good
basics.

Can I mix the two in one gallon of water , for one application ?

Are there better feeding products ? Is the water soluable Miracle Gro
better than a pelletized fertilizer (which I know would last longer, but
not as fast acting, right ?)

Thanks for any **basic** fertilizing tips !!

James

I have been using 'Bayer 3 in One' for several years now, expensive but easy
and effective. See at their website,
http://goo.gl/tO5n