Old 24-04-2010, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ben Short Ben Short is offline

Default Titchmarsh

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 22:00:08 +0100, Ben Short wrote:

Do any of you fellow Gardeners want to go over to the Alan Titchmarsh
site
and answer a few questions on the gardening section of the forum. I am a
long time poster there and it looks like there is a shortage of replies
lately due to someone being off sick, please can anyone helo from here
whether you like Alan or not. There are a few folk there needing some
help
thanks Ben

Why not ask them to come here then ? I'm sure they would be welcome.

This is a newsgroup and not a "forum". I don't think many people here
would
enjoy using a forum - I certainly wouldn't - newsgroups are *so* much
easier and better !
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

Brilliant, I use Windows mail to get onto this newsgroup, if they don't have
that how do they get onto newsgroups. Thanks for the idea I will do that