Old 24-04-2010, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default Titchmarsh

Ben Short
wibbled on Saturday 24 April 2010 23:04

Brilliant, I use Windows mail to get onto this newsgroup, if they don't
have that how do they get onto newsgroups. Thanks for the idea I will do
that

Do you mean Outlook?

Anyway, you can access USENET (this newsgroup is part of a global system
called USENET that predates the Web) using "google groups" as a back up
measure.

Thunderbird makes a reasonable USENET client to (as well as email client)
and you can get free USENET access via http://www.eternal-september.org/
amongst others.

--
Tim Watts