Old 25-04-2010, 06:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default weeding walkways

In article
,
Higgs Boson wrote:

On Apr 22, 8:25*am, Billy wrote:
In article ,
*Jeff Thies wrote:

* *I put down a lot of bricks and stones last year and I'm getting a lot
of weeds in the cracks. Much of this is away from desirable plant life
so I don't need a specific solution.

(Not sure who wrote this)

* *I've heard vinegar and a preen follow up. I know nothing about Preen
and I suspect it's the acidity that works in the Vinegar.

I never heard of Preen, so looked it up on-line. Says it is a
combination
of mulch and pre-emergent herbicide.

They don't give the formula.

How can a pre-emergent herbicide be safe for food products?

Any info out there?

Persephone

Corn gluten is also a pre-emergent for anyone who cares.
--
- Billy