Old 25-04-2010, 06:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve B[_5_] Steve B[_5_] is offline

Default Upside down tomatos

"Nanzi" wrote in message
I haven't personally grown them, DH doesn't want to, but our neighbors
have been doing it for years with good results. The 'maters look and
taste wonderful. Someone is very stubborn, and doesn't want to build
the structure to hold them.
Nan in DE

Well, I hope to have the time this week to do some, and I will report in.
I'm looking forward to it. It seems like it's going to be easier than
weeding, and the hit and miss watering we have here. On some days, the ag
water pressure is low, non existent, or the skunge in it plugs up a head and
you don't notice it until the plant is dry and in shock. I think the
buckets may be a little more easily managed.

Steve
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com soon to be a book