Old 25-04-2010, 06:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve B[_5_] Steve B[_5_] is offline

Default I'm baaaaaaaack

"Frank" wrote in message
On Apr 22, 11:47 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
I had a long absence due to illness, hospitalization, working on a website
and writing a book, and all the other crud that happened in between. I'm
raring and ready to get my garden started, so will be asking some
questions
here. Hope all is well with each of you.

Steve B
XXtreme SW Utah
3700' elev.
zone 7-8

Visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Saw your site in other post and I've essentially been there, done that
too. With cracked chest, I recall no driving for a month and no
lifting more than 10 lb for 2 months. Less meat and more vegetables
are good for you. Best thing for me was wife attending nutrician
lecture in rehab and adjusting our diets accordingly.

Best thing I ever heard, "Don't change the menu, just change the
ingredients." I could understand that.

Steve