Old 26-04-2010, 12:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Honda isy hanle too low

On Apr 22, 7:07*am, wrote:
Although not super tall *6'2" , I find the handle height on my honda
Isy too low and it gives me back ache.

Anybody got any ideas on how to make it a couple of inches higher (
not longer ) without having to replace all the cables etc.

Chris

Curious as I bought a new Honda (US) last year. Handle height is
adjustable but IZY handle appears different:

http://ww1.honda.co.uk/power/owner/m...RG536C_SDE.pdf

Is there a second detent or hole for levering handle when loosened?
This is essentially how mine is raised by levering up or down and
locking.
Maybe one could be added if enough room to drill a second hole.