Old 26-04-2010, 02:37 PM
*Mechanic* *Mechanic* is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger2005b View Post
I had the problem of slow running, "hunting" and running as if the choke was permanently on with my Briggs Stratton 375 lawnmower engine. This fix is great and solved my problem immediately. It now runs as new. I did not have spare gaskets but cleaned up the existing ones which appeared undamaged but I will now get spares in case the problem re-occurs.
Thanks for such useful advice
Briggs & Stratton Carburetor Diaphragm Kit - Lawnmower World