Old 25-02-2003, 04:27 AM
Scheffler

Default OT-Robins!

Erin & Steve wrote in message ...
My husband and I have been observing a FLOCK of robins eating spent berries
on our mountain ash and enjoying something in my flower bed all morning!
I have never seen more then 2 robins at once, but there are at least 10
here. They are joined intermittently by a handful of nuthatches and two male
cardinals.
Spring is almost here!

Erin, z. 6a outside Boston

Hi Erin,
Usually the robins just pass through here (central Alabama), but this
year they wintered over by the thousands, eating every kind of berry
they could find. Almost all left here about 10-14 days ago heading
north, so they are probably just getting to your place. Glad they
made the trip ok.
Bob