Old 26-04-2010, 06:57 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default My garden was Off Topic Guns vs. Butter

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

Excerpt from Edible: A Celebration of Local Foods.

Browse more recipes and articles from the book:
€ Sweet Corn Fritters
€ Egg Noodles with Fresh Spring Vegetables
€ Dr. Strangeleaf

Organic Farming¹s Guru
Scott Chaskey and His Quail Hill Farm

Thanks for the review. Fortunately, it was just released a week ago, so
it will be awhile before my library gets it, if ever, with all the
budget cuts (I can say that, right?).

We need books like this to bind us together in such a big world. Normal
people enjoying the normal pleasures of food.
--
- Billy