Old 26-04-2010, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sutartsorric sutartsorric is offline

Default Cherry tree survey

On 26 Apr, 16:57, Steve wrote:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:48:04 +0100, Steve wrote:
I don't know if you guys have done (or know about) this yet, but the
National History Museum is holding a UK cherry tree survey:

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/b...ory/tree-surve...

It'd be great if we could all enter the trees we know about.

Steve

Well thanks for the replies, you ignorant *******s. You know, maybe it
is best that USENET is in its death throes and absolutely no wonder
why.

--
Important Info:

Beware of the USENET poster called Mike Reid - he's
a troll and will do everything in his power to ruin your
group if you allow him to.

Well, maybe because you included a link with your post, everyone did
the same as me which was to click on the link and enter the
information as requested.

There was nothing to indicate that a message on uk.rec.gardening was
necessary.

Therefore, your insulting reply in less than 24 hours from your
original post was completely unwarranted.