Old 26-04-2010, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Gurr Phil Gurr is offline

Default Solar garden lights

"hound" wrote in message
o.uk...
apologies if this is off topic. Has anyone any experience of solar garden
lights? How long do they last?

They seem to cost from £1 (from the pound shop) upwards.......

Any recommendations???

In my experience, the cheap ones are c...! I bought a set of eight lights
from Amazon, intending to use one or two to light a step on the front path.
Two didn't work from the start and even all of the remaining six are so low
in light intensity that they are not sufficient to light the step, It may be
that the more expensive ones are better.

Phil