Old 27-04-2010, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Help identifying pest

"Soske" wrote
I'm trying to grow Okra however I keep getting these white eggs
appearing under the leaves but I am unable to determine which pest is
laying these eggs.

http://tinyurl.com/3ybt4hv

I would appreciate any help in identifying these pests.

Firstly that looks like beads of sap from the plant not eggs.
Secondly, do you expect a crop up there in Scotland?
If you do I trust you have a large heated greenhouse with growing lights, I
cannot imagine anywhere in the UK where Okra would crop successfully,
Channel Isles perhaps but even there, doubtful.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden