Old 27-04-2010, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim[_24_] Jim[_24_] is offline

Default Solar garden lights

On 2010-04-27, Martin wrote:

I think you will find it's a "you get what you pay for" market.
We have had 2 lots of 'cheap' lights, they don't tend to last more than a
few months before becoming so pale as to be useless.

That was our experience too.

We've found that some of them ship with _really_ crappy batteries. Replacing
them with a good brand can often work wonders.

Jim
--
Twitter:@GreyAreaUK
"[The MP4-12C] will be fitted with all manner of pointlessly shiny