Old 27-04-2010, 10:33 PM
greenfingersnot greenfingersnot is offline
Registered User

Default Plants that survive with little water

As a non gardener I desperately need advice. My parents were buried locally and I was always able to keep their wish to tend their graves and keep plant tubs fresh and cared for. I have however now moved away and am only able to visit every couple of months. I have autumn and winter sussed - skimmias with and without berries in tubs have survived since last October with no watering on my part. But I just don't know what to do from now until October again! Can anyone suggest any plants for tubs which MIGHT survive if I put granules in etc etc and we have rain on occasion. The graves are also in full sun which doesn't help! They both hated plastic and silk flowers so I can't go down that route. Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.