Old 27-04-2010, 11:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
noel888 noel888 is offline

Default Bougainvillea question

I have this planted in a 7" hanging pot and exposed all winter and now
spring in a south facing window, indoors. It is blooming again, the
second time as of now. It puzzles me. Last summer i had it exposed to
the sun outdoors on my patio and not once did it bloom...Shouldn't the
situation be in reversed? I suspect, when the weather gets warmer and
i put it back in the patio, it would stop blooming, until I bring it
in next Fall. BTW, the pot seems to limit its branch growth.