Old 27-04-2010, 10:20 PM posted to rec.ponds
Mad as a Box of Frogs[_4_] Mad as a Box of Frogs[_4_] is offline

Default Pump Failure

In article ,
martinandfiona wrote:

Hi

After three or four power failures in quick succession my pond pump has
stopped working, there seems to be no power to the motor. I have checked
a looked at the obvious wiring and fuse faults all ok. So im just
wondring if the pump has had it or can it possibly be repaired.

The pump is a Hozelock Titan 2000

Many thanks for reading and possibly giving me advice.

--
martinandfiona

The forum has moved to rec.ponds.moderated on Google groups.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...derated/topics

Also recommend Googling the manufacturer's name and calling them for a
ruling. Also check your local craigslist buy and sell ads for a slightly
used pump replacement. There are some excellent deals there.

hth

--
"Ward, weren't you a little hard on The Beaver last night?" --June Cleaver