Old 27-04-2010, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Solar garden lights

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:39:16 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Lovely velvety darkness and the glimmer of the stars is magical.

And starlight alone (no moon) is more than enough to see by. Of
course if it's cloudy it's dark, real dark, can't see *anything*
dark. That level of dark is a little disturbing and the feeble glow
of a solar LED would be very welcome and enable you to move without
walking into something...

I guess many people only see an orange glow as the night sky with
only the brightest of stars visible. If I go out on a clear night the
milky way is just there and there are so many stars I have trouble
picking out the constellations.

--
Cheers
Dave.