Old 28-04-2010, 10:53 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.sport.golf
dene dene is offline

Default Weeds on greens?

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article

Maybe you should read my post before you respond. One thing for sure.
I can't talk to someone who doesn't understand what I say. For
example, I never said water quality had anything to do with malaria.
Either you are a sack of hammers or a troll.

Speaking of a troll, read the following.....

You said (and I quote):

"if the money wasted on DDT were spent on water quality, hundreds of
millions would not get malaria"

How can that be interpreted in any other way but that you said that
water quality *does* have something to do with malaria?

--
Uncle Al, the kiddy's pal
Vancouver, British Columbia

-Greg