Old 28-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Asiatic_green's Avatar
Asiatic_green Asiatic_green is offline
Registered User

Location: Singapore
Default Unique and interesting Asian Plants..

Hello everyone, would like to introduce Asiatic Green nursery to you guys, we offer a wide range of unique and interesting Asian flora from aroids, to hoyas, Ferns, Gingers, Palms and all at reasonable price.. hope to hear from you soon!

Visit our website at .:: Asiatic Green ::.:: Home Page :: " Welcome to Asiatic Green! " to view our photo gallery and read interesting short descriptions of some of our Asian Species..