Old 29-04-2010, 02:08 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] kimboylan51@yahoo.com is offline

Default verdone extra usage

On Apr 24, 10:01*am, bigfoot
wrote:
Hi

first time post - so take it easy on me. *After 3 years of owning my own
place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. * The lawn was
full of weeds, mainly dandelions.

Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they
look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I
beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can
sustain).

Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own.
Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?

cheers

BF

--
bigfoot