Old 28-04-2010, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ian B[_2_] Ian B[_2_] is offline

Default Another Mystery Plant (Shrub) ID Please?

The last of the legacy mysteries in my garden, is this shrub, or bush,
whichever is the correct term. It was quite big, but the Council chap who
chainsawed the berberis behind it to shreds also laid into this bush, so
it's only just growing back. None of my dubious artistic skills this time, I
discovered that my sister has the ability to take "photographs" using a
small device called a "telephone" which she carries around with her and
which can also be used to speak to persons beyond earshot. Remarkable!
Whatever next, a carriage without horses?!

Here it is-

http://img99.imageshack.us/i/iansshrub2.jpg/

And here's a closeup of the foliage-

http://img52.imageshack.us/i/iansshrub.jpg/

I'll be most grateful if anyone can identify it!

Ian