Old 30-04-2010, 12:54 PM
ezylala ezylala is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga Jolokia View Post
Hi all,

Is it alright to use compost straight without mixing it with soil or
other additives? I plan to fill up some raised beds with cheap compost
that I can get from a local recycle center.

Thanks.
Compost soil is very rich soil and used for many purposes but it is much better if you put soil in it .. Composting is only a simple way to add nutrient-rich humus which fuels plant growth and restores vitality to depleted soil. .
vegetable garden