Old 30-04-2010, 08:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Jade plant help

On Apr 30, 9:19*am, beauticollision beauticollision.
wrote:
I have two Jade plants on both the leaves have started becoming
yellow/red

on one of the plants the leaves are no longer stiff and strong, but a
little wrinkly and and feel soft. this is on most leaves

on the other plant again some yellow and red leaves, but i new leaves
growing are an odd shape - they look like the clubs picture in a packet
of cards.

both plants are next to each other on my window sill. they get a lot of
light, but not directly as i have a net curtain between the window and
the plants.

I rarely water it..but i cant be sure if anyone else in my house hold
has been watering it.

any advice?

--
beauticollision

It has been years since I had a Jade but if I remember correctly, it
does sound like too much water and check the air circulation around
the plants.