Old 30-04-2010, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Help with apple tree

Mike Buckley wrote:
/family tree/

Probably not a bad idea, but I've not seen any for sale. Local place
(Wheatcroft, a part of Nottcutts) only has straight trees and that's the
main garden place around here, I can't see B&Q having any in.

Notcutts have family trees - I had one with three grafts from them.
Unless it's container grown, it's really too late to plant one now.

I'm struggling to find space for another tree anyway.

Train it against the house? On a dwarfing stock it won't attack the
foundations.

--
Rusty