Old 01-05-2010, 07:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Racquel Darrian Racquel Darrian is offline

Default Rain!

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"Racquel Darrian" .(y)uk wrote in message

"Gopher" wrote in message

How very welcome is this morning of gentle (but quite heavy) rain here
in N.W. Dorset. Just hope it's cleared for tomorrow's round of golf! How
fickle we are :-))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!

How I (and my plants and water butts) need it.
Not very heavy here in Bristol though.

Further west in Swansea, we had a very dull misty / damp morning with
slightly increased rain this afternoon.

Golf course needed it though.

Bill

The forecast today, in Bristol, is heavy rain. It's sunny right now to the
point of wanting to put some washing out.