Old 02-05-2010, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default clematis id

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 May 2010 21:43:30 +0100, "Jeff Layman"
wrote:

I'm in West Sussex (although I was in your area at the Botanic Gardens in
Bristol today. They are doing a good job there - it's worth seeing. Will
be more plants in flower in a few weeks, though).

It was you, Jeff, who posted the snowdrop picture, I think!
I've not been to the Botanic gardens since 2008. Hopefully it's a bit
more mature, but will take a while.

Not guilty! Must have been someone else who took the snowdrop picture, as I
haven't subscribed to any picture site.

The BG will take a time to mature as they have been there only 5 years, but
it's coming on.

--

Jeff