Old 03-05-2010, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default comparing pot sizes

On 3 May, 11:55, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , Sacha
writes

We get our pots from Munros but I suspect they only send them out in
the hundreds or more. *How many do you need?

Oh thanks Sacha, but we need only about 150 - 300, especially square
ones and Judy is trying to keep the cost down as it's for the NGS Open
day

I think there were one or two auction lots on Ebay that i might try for
her.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Why don't you put up a notice at the open day saying you'd welcome any
unwanted pots for next years plant sales, I'm sure you would get a
lot
David