Old 04-05-2010, 04:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Day in the garden

In article ,
says...

phorbin wrote:

Explain why you're trolling.

It would be a kindness not to quote the postings of somebody many people
have already consigned to the write only memory.

Ah well... Consider me thoughtlessly cruel because I'm sure I'll do it
again some time.

I did pare out pretty much everything irrelevant to the question.

My usual killfile times out after a week. If I really want to make
someone invisible I use an advanced filter to delete his posts,

It can make some newsgroups seem vewy vewy quiet.